It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

First Posting

First posting, marks the history that James finally has his blog done on the office. =) Most of you all must be sleeping by now, it's 4:11AM. Guess what? most of my colleagues are watching soccer in the office. We have a plasma tv right in front of the call center where it's on, on channel 81 (astro), so watch la. Hehe, but im here doing the blog. It's the game between Man City and Sunderland. Guess whos going to win? Well, not my interest though, Man Utd is not playing. kaka.

Call volume is low today, I manage to do this within 2 hrs. Not that fast though, but I always wanted to have a blog to be done. Well, in a way, I can keep my friends and buddy update on the things that Im doing.

Well, nothing much happen today. Still a boring day. Sitting in the office answering calls, troubleshooting computers, escalating issues yardi yarda and so on, already norm with my working lifestyle. But I have worries in my mind today, should i follow Ah Siang to colleges to look out information on MBA. Still in dilemma. Please pray hard for me dear friends. If i would to do MBA, I dont think i can i do it as a part time course. Afraid i cant cope with it. I have to choose either one. MBA or work. Life is always full of decision. Well, all I needed to do at the moment is just to hand God to work that out for me. Worrying is not a solution!

Most likely I'll follow Ah Siang and see what God would tell me about furthering on studies. I guess, that's all for today. Have a good day ya, people! I will be going off work soon, not working OT today. It's about 4:46AM right now. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger mayge said...

welcome to the blogging world.
happy blogging :D

9:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not easy to work and study at the same time. You will need to think carefully. Most grads take up master rite after graduation, then by the time they finish their Master and get the first job, they will be to old and competing with younger ppl with their salary. Employers will appreciate the Master u hold but they cant pay high becos no working exp. So you might just get a slightly higher pay compare to a fresh grad. IMHO take up after a few year of working exp. so that u can get that high salary raise from watever u are earning. It more worth it that way.

11:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Professional course are more worthy compare to Master, tough some are not permanent but it helps more with your daily work. Refering to ACCA, CIMA, CFP, ... and for IT Sun certs, Cisco, Novell, MCSE are helps more with wat u do with your daily job. MBA just a paper and wont help you with IT field. I sound like an old man.

11:30 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Thanks sifu for all your comments. But im not interest in IT fields la. What more doing Prof. certs. Hehe. But still considering. Everything will leave it to God to decide for me. As for now, work first lo.

1:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home