It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wow you wouldnt want to know how much I've slept today. It's 10 hours. haha, I've been sleeping long hours lately, not really sure why? Guess, becoming like pig huh, you must be wondering. I donno why also. Just sleepy la. I've got a nice room, air-conditioned as well as dark colored walls, making the whole environment in the room like it is night. Moreover I have a queen size bed, enabling me to roll around when I'm extra sleepy. Wow isn't that nice to sleep?

Oh ya, today I dint manage to follow Siang to colleges. She rang me up but I was too sleepy to follow her, so I rejected to follow her. Ya lor, did OT for 1 hr, it's a sudden one actually. So, I reached home almost 7. Then after taking nice warm bath, there goes my "night". Got up @ 5pm!

I started off my day with devotion, then I just took my guitar and just play whatever songs that came to my mind. I was really edified with most of the songs' lyrics. I even practised for the praise & worship for this coming Sun. For those who yet to know, I'll be leading praise & worship session this Sun. I've run through all the songs couple of times. Was touched by God by what He is trying to tell me through the songs. Had a wonderful moment praise and worshiping God all alone by myself.

That's all from me @ the moment, looking forward for early morning tomorrow. Man Utd will be playing in champions league, go Red Devils. Rooney should score 1. hehe. Take care pals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home