It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hokkien Mee

Hehe. Something special today, no bun for me! As it was about my "lunch" time, my "sifu"(co-worker, Daniel) taxed me and ask me if I would wanna go out today for makan. Well, for those who know James well, he needs time to think on that, but do not know why he agreed to follow Daniel. So yes, he went over to SS223 for "tua cha", hokkien mee.

Wow, tell you what, I did not regret follow Daniel out. I enjoyed the hokkien mee as if I have not eaten for few centuries. Finger licking good (opps not KFC but it's really very nice)! Not that it's my first time eating that, but everytime you eat, the taste is different. They use charcoal and gas to cook that. Never seen that before. Not that I've known so far. Hehe. Well, if you all would to be interested, come find me. I'll tell you where the shop is located. I dont mind bringing you there too.

Moreover, I've found out something new from Dan, he mentioned that there is a resort in Cameron Highlands is just specifically for the Methodist's Church. Then the first thing browse through my mind is CG. Perhaps I can suggest this to May, since I've told her that we havent had outing for quite some time already. Samo it's quite reasonable, about RM150 for 7 person per night. Isn't that cheap? I think it is. Hehe. I really cant wait looking forward towards this year end. Going to finish up all my annual leaves and take holiday. Hehe.

As I am about to end this blog, a call came in that spoil my mood of the day. Haiz, this user, darm bossy and rude. I told him let me guide him through his problem but he keep insisting of wanting to assistance from others and he just hung up the phone like that. He samore added he would complain to my manager about that. HELLO? He is rude and he want to complain to my manager? Im confuse here. Well, surprisingly, Im not angry with the user. God just calm me down, but just worries in my mind. What the consequences I'll get? Moreover the user is the director. Mati lo. But I always hand it to God!

No mood to blog more le..........Tell you the updates tomorrow. Anyway, cheers pals.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOKKIEN MEE is good, u can not resist the DARK SIDE!! Cameron high Chefoo Methodist centre is not a resort. More like a Church but they dont have services there.

11:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up my story in your blog eventhough i didn't meant to purposely remind u about my hokkien mee...hehe...First of all, i wan to clarify that i didn't walk AROUND SS2 with my hokkien mee(remember SS2 is a big area..hehe).i only went to salvation at first then i realised that i can't read the books while holding a heavy hokkien mee n i can't b in the shop 4 too long because the mee really smell nice so i better go out before other ppl start looking at my mee...hehe...then i decided to sit in McD to wait for u guys while reading my book. i really enjoyed the talk n fellowship with u guys while eating tong sui... :) can't wait for noelle to come back!! i miss her so much....i know james miss her too...ekeke....oh ya...not forgetting "ah mei" is coming back too on the 10th...hip hip hooray!!!!"family" reunion :D

9:40 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Yalo dear, u r right. I miss Noelle and Choi also. Haiz, just cant wait to see them. And im looking forward for 10th sept too. Hehe, then we can finally go to Hartamas together!

2:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home