It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hi all, Im feeling much better today. Guess all of you worry for me huh! Anyway, truely grateful for your concern. Had a great day too! Got up in the middle of "my night" to have lunch with Ah Siang and Yong2. Haha, I got up @ 12 and miscal Yong but as usual me, sleep again. Then Siang manage to wake me up by 12:15. kaka, guess she's worried I couldnt wake up on time. Ya, she is right. I manage to get up by then and get ready to pick up Yong and we finally decided to go to the yoyo-ice and fried chicken from Pandamaran. Everyone claims is very nice, but =( I've not try that yet. It's a self service stall and I took my yoyo-ice first. This silly Yong said why I follow her, coz i took the plum flavor but then later i mix that with luo han guo. Haha. Then when comes to ordering chicken, i was blur. Moreover I just got up. Hehe. I just followed what Yong ordered. 2 types of chicken, 1 is the grill ones and the other one is the fried ones.

To tell all of you seriously, I dont find it nice or special for that grill chicken. Dont really like that. Hehe. Perhaps I should say, not my type. But i kinda prefer the fried one though. It's crunchy and nice, and the taste fits my toungue's. Keke, that's not the important i guess, the highlight is the fellowship I had with them. Really had good time, joking around. Hehe. Food always brings friends together. Do you all agree with me? Most of the time i do think that way.

During our conversation, talking abouthokkien mee, Siang suddenly reminded me of last Sun, 21/08, I think she wants me to share this in the blog. That's why she is reminding me, you see? Hehe. She went for the book exhibition in Pasar Seni to help up. After that, she went dinner with her colleague and she "tapau" hokkien mee. Right after she meet me and Noelle in SS2. We were late for 30minutes and guess what she did with the hokkien mee? She walk around SS2 with the hokkien mee, OH MY, hehe. She even went Salvation bookstore and then to McD with the packet of hokkien mee. She samore added, hokkien mee "kuk" already very nice. Kaka. Then we went for tong sui with my 2 darlings. As usual, I'll take the manggo sago, manggo is my fav. However, not to mention about my 1st darling Noelle, gosh, she is eating like a preg lady. She ate a bowl of noodle, 2 bowl of tong sui and 1 side dish. Moreover, she had taken her dinner. That time was just about 9:30PM. Wondering is there worm in her stomach. Kaka. I guess I better stop saying, or else she'll kill me if she comes back from Hong Kong.

I had something nice today for my dinner, as well as my fav. Guess what is that? It's crab. Hehe. Mummy and daddy really love me lots. They really provide me what I want. Sometimes I feel so blessed to have parent like them. Mummy cooked into 2 flavours. 1 is the tomato and the other one is the curry spicy. Yummy, I equally like both of them because it's my mum's cooking. Hehe.

I guess that bout it, something nice today. Later I'll update you about the yesterday's user. Have the outcome lo...Keke.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hokkien char near pasar seni also not bad, famous one, near Bangkok Bank its in a lorong on the main road toward Kota Raya. Dirty place always serve good food.

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home