It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

God Is Really Wonderful To Me

Just now my team lead spoken to me and guess what? God is really amazing to me. I was talking to him with the expectation of getting scolding from him. I prayed, God please have mercy on me and give me strength and courage to go through it, before talking to my team lead. I did not pray like, God please do not let me get into scolding. This is never in my thoughts. But God works in amazing ways.

I was really surprised, not only my team lead did not sounded me, on the other hand, he praised me. He mentioned that I'm setting a good example because if everyone would to open a ticket and asking from assistance from the technician, then what would happen to the first closed call resolution? Meaning what should they need us all here to be working on? Really praise God for that. I really feel the enjoyment when you really trust God in EVERYWAY! To my fellow buddies, darlings and friends, do not be disappointed when things are getting upset, all you need to do is to TRUST THE LORD!

That's all from me now. Have to go back to work. Call volume is also low today as it is coming towards weekends. Hehe, cheers everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home