It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday, August 26, 2005

Good evening pals, how's ur day have been? "Ting", it's Fri nite again! Time flies so fast. Everyone should be looking forward for their weekend, including me, I suppose. kaka. But I'm so so worry coz' I'll be leading again this Sun for praise n worship. Samo for 2 services, double shock, in front of such a big congregation. But i believe God will comfort and calm me down.

This morning, I just found out from a site that we can download Christian's mp3s. Guess what website is that? It was to my surprise to find out that www.download.com available for mp3s download. Check it out! I've downloaded few guitars hyms and it's fantastics. For those who like classical musics, go ahead. You wont regret!

Went home, quite sleepy but cant sleep! So decided to watch the movie "Unleashed" by Jet Li. It's a nice movie though, kinda like the story line. Jet Li aka Danny was a slave but treated like a dog. Basically what he does is killing ppl to earn for a living as commanded from his boss. But MUSIC basically changed his whole life. How amazing that could be, MUSIC! Show's how powerful music could be. So, take in proper musics and NO Eminem or Marilyn Manson etc. All those music's will brain wash you, becoming more violent. Please friends, be careful when listening to music.

As I was in the office just now, my colleague that sits beside me, Daven tapau KFC for me. It's a whipped potato. Thanks pal. Hehe. It's my favourite again. Wow, I've been eating so many nice good food lately. Guess Im going to be fat once again. >.<>futsal tomorrow noon together with my colleague. Yeah! Yeah!Shyong will be following me down as well. Right after that I will have my last practise for praise and worship before Sun. Please pray for me pals. Pray for a ready and right heart before God for all my team members. Team members are Kean Loong(drum), Shyong(bass), Choon Tat(guitarist), Joanne Teh(keyboardist), Yong Ying(pianist), backups (May, June, James Chew, Hao Ern) and last but not least, ME the praise and worship leader cum guitarist.

Oh ya, 2molo is my daddy's birthday. Im going to bring him out for makan. Planning to bring him to Kim Gary, coz' he havent been there at all. Poor him! Well, this is also the first time I treat my family with my own money, my heart earn money for a so called BIG MEAL. Previously all was their money even i've collected that from my pocket money, but never once with the money i've earn. Im happy for that, finally i can be independent and not rellying on my parents financially.

That's all from me this week, have a great weekend ahead pals. May God bless you all too! I wont be able to blog during the weekend as I do not have a phone line in my house. =(. Take care and see ya all next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home