It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Good day, how's all your weekend have been? Mine is fabulous! Let me start off with my Sat, since I do not have phone line in my house and I'm not able to blog! (For those who yet to know, I just moved to a new area 6 months ago and till now, I STILL DONT HAVE A PHONE LINE. Well, really donno what Telekom is doing).

Sat, had futsal with my colleague. We all did have fun! Well, steering up and getting ready for a futsal tournament on the 25th September, 2005. Hehe, looking forward for this. Never join such a tournament before. Right after that, had my practise @ 6 with my fellow new team members for praise and worship. Had great time practising together. Lots of brain storming in between, thinking of how to make the praise and worship better and guess what? I almost forgotten that I had an appoinment with my daddy. I ended the practise @ 8pm! OH NO! I'm late. Guess will really dissappoint my dad this time. Indeed I was right. I reach home about 8.30 then he told me, well, if we would to travel up now, by the time we find parking that would be 9++ already. Then he just suggested we eat somewhere nearby, Bkt Tinggi. I really feel so bad. I seriously did. I really had a mixed feeling that time. But one thing I'm grateful, he did understand that I have to put God first above everything, still feel bad though. I did promised myself to bring him out whenever I'm free. Nevertheless, we had great time getting along during the dinner time.


This is my daddy, sister and my mummy. My dad's birthday cake. Hehe. He did mentioned he do not want 1, but I gave him a surprised. But he like it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home