It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Sunday, 28, 2005


A day that I would never forget in my whole life! I tried to sleep about 1am, ya, I manage to sleep but I got up @ 2am. Did not manage to sleep right after that. I tried rolling around on my bed, hoping to fall asleep but, it just won't work. My concern is, please sleep James. Remember that you need to lead praise and worship in a short while more and you need rest. But that just wont work. =( So, I decided to stay awake and intercede for all my team members. Well, I started praying for Kean Loong, then Shyong and the list goes on. Wow! I couldnt believe it myself too. It's my first time praying for so long! I think i did about 3 hrs ++ if Im not mistaken. I prayed for the morning service and the speaker too. And tell you what? I did not regret praying for so long and it's worthwhile! God indeed is a God that hears prayer. He used me well on the service and made my worship a wonderful ones. Got a lot of feedback from the congregation saying that it was a wonderful worship. ALL PRAISES AND GLORY TO GOD! And not forgetting those that have prayed for me, thanks again. God really listen to all our prayers.

Thought it should be a good time for me to sleep in the noon. I was wrong again. God did touched me once again and what I did throughout my noon was thanksgiving. I've cried too. I cried because I was so touched how God works in my life. I never really been enojoying serving God all this while. It's my first time in centuries that I really joy serving God. (hehe. Not centuries la. But really cant recall when I last ever find the joy serving God). Really amazing when I think back, I couldnt have done it with my own strength but God did managed to use me. Brothers and sisters out there, when you have the willing heart to serve, God will work things out miraculously. I also did thank God for all my team members that have a willing heart to serve. I believe God worked through all of us that we are able to lead the congregation to worship.

During the night, went for the Planet Shakers service in Leisure Commerce Square in PJ. For those who missed that, you still can join them 29th and 30th. It's a wonderful event. Enjoyed the praise and worship there. Got to learn few new skils from the guitarist. And able to check out their electric guitar's pedal. Wow! Donno how much that would cost. Should be quite expensive though. Wish to have that one day. =).

As the pastor was sharing out the message, it really touches me and I would want to share with all of you here. The pastor was mentioning, all of us are lost and seeking for something. Money?; Power? How could that satisfy us? Even if you have the money in the whole world, would you be happy? For me I wont! Coz' eventually money wont bring happiness to me. Same goes with power. What all of you need is God in your life. A true God! Someone that can really feel the emptiness in your heart. Someone that can assured your place in heaven. Are you sure where are you going to be after death and are you afraid of death? Tell you seriously, I do not afraid because I know and I have the assurance of a place in heaven right after death. It's a simple step to do! All you need to do is to confess and accept God into your life. Im serious here. Not joking! It's such a simple step to take where most of us would think it's silly or there must be a trick. But there is no trick to that, God works in simple way. Nothing complicated here. If you want to know more about God do not hesitate to ask me. I will explain everything to you.

Im sharing this with all of you because I wanna all of you to experience it. When you have something good, obviously you wanna share them with your friends, right? It's the same mentality here! Im not a freak that going around, making you people to convert to Christian. I just want to see all my friends in heaven when I die. Do ponder about this, Im serious. Take care pals. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home