It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've made it again

I successfully go for jogging again this morning. Not doubt that I'm a bit tired and lazy but that doesn't change my strong will to go on diet. Haha. I've jog slightly longer today. 40 minutes. Well, as I reached home, I was darn tired as all my energy been drained out. So, quickly took my bath and Zzzzz! =)

Oh ya, I've knew a new place to eat today, thanks to Noelle. A nice place to have chops or steaks. I just right behind Klang parade. But I've forgotten the shop's name. I had a BBQ Chicken Chop and it really taste good. Reasonable price as well.

Today I'm so so so silly. Company have made me a new tag with my picture and name on it. And guess what? After I took my short break, I came back in the office, I touched the security panel with my tag and put in the password, I've got password failure. I was like wondering, what's wrong with my tag? Then only I noticed that I've put the old's password. So, I was like "shucks". How am I going in the office this time? I do not have the new password with me. Good thing I have my phone with me at that time. So I just gave my colleague a call and asked him to open door for me. Hehe, silly me isnt it? So, now I've learn my lesson. I have put the new password in my wallet. So, I wont be locked out of the office anymore.

I'm really really very sleepy now. But no worries, I'll still go for a jog. :P Kla, take care peeps. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just right behind Klang parade. But I've forgotten the shop's name. I had a BBQ Chicken Chop and it really taste good. "

Isn't it "It's"?

hehehe ...

just wanted to drop a message and say hi ...

cheers

9:04 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Hmm, I guess that's the one. It really taste nice. I had the same BBQ chicken chop as well. =)

But may I know who are u? Hmm, P?

9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home