It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Moody D@y for me

Today is kinda a moody day for me. "Aunty visited?" Not really. Alot of thinking was done today. Things to worry throughout this year and things that would really take up alot of my time. How would I handle of these? Seems like I do not have better options than to trust God that He will provide.

To divert my mood off, I just decided to go out to have my lunch instead. Had friend rice with Dan and right after that I took an ice-cream. Looks like is not enough to make me happy. So I decided to have chocolate too. Now, I really can understand why others can eat alot when they are not feeling good. Coz' basically I just keep eating and eating nonstop and I din't feel full.

Hopefully I'll get better tomorrow. Life is always with ups and downs for me. Take care peeps and cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home