It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I have a real funny story for all of you today. Guess what? My colleague got a call requesting for neon lights to be fix. Erlo, we're IT support la. Not hardware maintenance or building support. So funny la. Well, as for me, user requesting for insurance claim. Haiz, really funny users la. Got number just call only dont care whatever issue it is. Good thing din come and look for doctors. Most probably I would replied, "sorry, he's on operation room now. can you please call back later" Kakakaka.

Today I had BKT. Guess what does it stands for? Is bah kut teh. Yum yum! I could not recall when I last ate BKT. Really missed the BKT from the PJ old town. Nice yummy and I'm full. Haha. I even finish up a big whole bowl of chilli. Kekeke. And now I think I truely need some work out. Even all my colleagues mentioned that I put on weight. Haha.

Well, guess what's the best thing to do right after when you have a full stomach? Sleep la, what else. I'm so so sleepy. Hehe. Kla, that's all from me. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home