It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday, January 16, 2006

Hi peeps! How's ur weekends have been? Fabulous? Hmm, remember about the annual lunch by my company? Oh, I've went with Noelle and guess what? Ended up, we both ate so much till we could not walk. =) I was like so full and decided no to join my colleagues for drink anymore. The food there, not really nice but lots of variesties. So so only, but I think is not worth the price of rm38++. Both of us ended going to Sungai Wang just to have a walk. I was like hoping that the food would digest faster but still the same in the end. Haha, morale of the story is, buffet is not for you to eat till full but more like tasting different types of foods. :P

Guess what peeps? Today is my first day I started to go for jogging again. To my surprise, I still can jog for 30 minutes non-stop. Wah, not bad weh. But when I go onto the weighing machine, I seriously could see that my weight is slowly increasing. So, today is the start of dieting. =) No more oily or high sugar foods for me till CNY.

I guess that's all for me over the weekend, nice and short but I was really happy. Take care peeps and have a great week ahead. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home