It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Unnoticingly, I've slept for 11 hours today. What!? I really donno. I guess I was super tired. I was like so tired, even I woke up for "motion" I was also sleeping in the wash room. Haha. Well, don worry. Obviously I remember to wash myself up right after the "motion". Guess who woke me up? Is the technician from Telekom. I got so shock suddenly 2 guys came in my room and head towards the phone port and they were fixing the phone towards the port.

Meaning, from today, I have my phone line back. Finally! Yay yay, I can online from my house now. Ya, after 1 whole year of waiting finally got it. I can remembered I moved in last year's Hari Raya Haji. Meaning exactly 1 year. Wanna know my house phone number? Ask me directly okie? Well, I'm pretty sure is not that safe if I post here. =)

Guess that's all from me today. Take care peeps. Have a great day ahead 2molo. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home