It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Boring day

I'm bored today as the time really passes very slowly. The call volume is very low today. And that really makes me sleepy. I really couldn't find what is nice on the internet. Donno why people can surve hours on the internet. So I decided to walk around the office again. Haha. Usual me, go around and kacau people. See what they're doing. Well, found out something weird, people playing solitare, will continue to play solitare, people watching movie will continue watching, people checking out on forums will continue with their forums activities etc. Meaning what they did mid of last year till now is still the same. They'll never get bored of what they're doing. For me I would. I donno why. Haiz. But one thing in common and they've said about me. Everyday also blog. Haha. Perhaps I should stop blogging liao. A little bored with it and by the way, I have not much fresh ideas left to mention anymore. I've tried lots of ways to make this blog more interesting but I guess I've failed. And I think all of you bored of reading too right? Not too sure what others would think towards this blog.

Sharing my daily life? Guess my life is really that boring. Not so happening as it used to be anymore. But I really pay my respect to those that really taken their time reading this everyday. Thanks alot peeps. Guess I would need to bid farewell to all of u as I'm loging off now. Take care peeps! By the way, 2molo is a friday already. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home