It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

First weekend

Well, the first weekend already arrived. Time really passess for fast. It's already 7 day passed new year. How's things have been going on so far with your life? I like weekends but as weekend approaching, I hate to see all my schedule is actually lining up one after another. I don't even have time for myself. I need more time for myself on the weekend. That's what I really wish to ask for. Should I lessen down my commitments in church? Well, I guess in this case, time is really a big factor for me.

Looking at the schedule I have, I do not even have time for myself whatmore my family, my love one, my friends etc. I donno, I'm just confused, why am I doing all these. Well, till the end of it, complain is not good enough. Guess I should just be an obedient disciple. Argh, just sick of it. Guess that's all from me today. Sorry about all these. Just another frustrating weekend! Hope yours could be much better than mine. Take care peeps and have a great weekend. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home