It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wednesday, January 06, 2006

Guess I'm feeling a little bit better today. Well, worries is still there but nothing much can be work on. Letz not mention sad things. I have something funny to share with you guys today. Today I watched the World Guiness World Record and there's this part, where a guy smashed most watermelon with his head within a minute. Very funny but scary. Won't he feel pain at all? Is watermelon la. He ended up smashing 16 watermelons in a minute. Siao one. Seriously crazy. I cant even do 1 within 1 minute.

Time is really thicking very fast. As our dear beloved bro Dway will be going off to Doulos soon. Is only 3 days away. Letz just pray for him and give him our blessings so that he'll serve God full heartily there. Well, 2 years is not long neither it's short. I'm sure all of u is going to miss Dway. Do always keep him in your prayer. Take care D.

That's all from me today. Take care peeps. See ya soon. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger debb said...

hey!
uve got a friend going onboard MV Doulos? :) i'm really excited for your friend! i just typed MV Doulos and got the link to this blog. it's not gonna be an easy journey, but the Lord is with Him all the way! keep praying for Him!

i called the ship yesterday, and my friend told me there's one malaysia going onboard. i guess it'll have to be your friend! :) praise the Lord for his decision!

12:57 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

hi deborah,
ya, what u said is true. journey would not be that easy for my dear bro. He'll continue to be in the midst of all our prayers as well.

Well, are u on board, MV Doulos as well? Hmm, that's quite interesting to see how big God's kingdom could be. Hehe. by the way, where are you from?

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home