It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

H@ppy New Ye@R!

My dear beloved friends, this is going to be my last posting for this year. Well, first of all, really grateful and thanks for all of your support in my life. Million thanks and hugs. If without u guyz, I won't be able to walk through my year journey. Guess this is the end of my journey this year and I've made quite far in terms of spiritually, mentally, maturity and well of course, physically (had grown fat and thin altogether). Haha. I wish I could walk a milestone ahead next year with all your supports. Moreover, committment for me is even greater for year ahead. I have more committments in church as in Praise n Worship leader, CG leader and YM committee. Please keep me in ur prayers.

Well, time is really ticking fast. We only have less than 20 hours before the start of a brand new year. I'm not going to write too long today, not too worry ya. Coz' I dowan to spoil your new year eye. Guess that's all from me today. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! Enjoy your countdowns and take care peeps. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home