It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm Recovered

Yes, finally I'm recovered but not fully. Still a bit of cough here and there, flam is still stucking on my throat. Well, most importantly, I finally have my sense of taste back again. Previously I lost my sense of taste but thank God I finally got it back. So, guess what I was craving for? Hokkien mee? Noooo. It was Fried Kueh Tiau. Well, knowingly it's heaty but I really cant wait for it anymore. So, me and Dan drove all the way to section 8 PJ to have our friend kuey tiau. Haha. Like it very much.

Well, guess that I'm preparing to go off. I'll be on leave till next Wed. So take care peeps. Please pray for me so that I won't fall sick again especially Christmas is only days away. I really cant wait for it. Haha. God bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Oh ya, don't forget all ur presents ar? Buy for me already ar? Kakaka. Jst kidding. Take care again and enjoy! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home