It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, December 16, 2005

I like the ending

Guess there are lots of things that are trying to stop me from finishing my drama today. Well, I arrived at office happily preparing to watch my drama. First, get the extension out and plug into my computer. Turn the drama on, argh, no sound. Geram betul. Sob, sob, my extension cable spoil liao. So ended didnt watch. Thought my whole day would be darn bored.

Oh ya, today I managed to get a rest on my two little hands. Haha. Meaning I only take calls today but without typing down anything, coz' I'm training the new hired to handle the calls and taking down informations. Kekeke, so nice. But the problem is, I still cant watch my last 2 episod and I'm not settling with that. So, I asked around for extension and finally I had one. And I'm done with the drama and I like the ending. Wanna know the ending? Ask Daniel Lee as he is going to be the next person watching the drama. Kaka.

Well, in the middle of a call, while I was touching my neck, suddenly I felt, why my neck so empty? Where is my necklace? I tot maybe the neckless is too light so I can feel anything and I reconfirm that and I touched again. Shucks, it's missing. My mummy bought that for me as my Christmas gift last year and this year I'm missing it? Sob sob, if I cant find, my whole day would be just aweful. So, right after the call, I quickly rush out and went all the places that I've been and try to find the gold necklace. Really thank God I manage to find it on the pathway outside my office room.

I guess that's all from me today. I'm really thankful and blessed by God once again. =) I have a small request from all of you, please pray for our church's caroling team today as we'll be going to the Klang Parade for caroling at 8.00pm. For those that are not involve, you can come along to make this event a more meaningful ones but don't forget about your non-believer friends, okie? That's the reason why we are there. I'm going to take leave 2molo so won't be updating the blog for quite few days. So sorry peeps. Well, all I can say, is enjoy ur weekend ya. I'm sure I'm going to as we have 2 nites of caroling and I've been waiting that for 2 years already. Kaka. Well, not really 2 years, in fact it's actually more coz' previously we had caroling and I did not managed to attend as I had chicken pox right before Christmas. Haiz, what a christmas' gift. Okie okie, I know I very chiong hei. Haha, kla, really going to end here. Take care again and happy weekend. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home