It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Thursday, 29 December, 2005

As year end approaching, have you guys prepared to gear up for next year? What about new year resolution for your life? Started planning all those? Well, if you've yet to, is good to plan for that. Make a goal for yourself and a direction for you to move on with your life. Then you'll fine more meaningfull in your life. At least something to achieve next year and not wondering around with your life endlessly. Hehe. Just my piece of advice. Hope it could be helpfull for you.

Well, today I celebrated Siang's bd with her colleagues as well as Choi. Have something different this time. Something common but not worth of the price. It's so darn expensive. Well, for porridge we manage to eat up till rm90++ for 10 people. Seriously not worth and small portion as well. Not going to introduce to you guys. Hehe. But after all, had great time with them which is the most important things.

Right after that, DWay come over to my house to burn some cds. Meanwhile we were chatting and catching things up, as he'll be going off to Doulos soon. Really respected him as he was couragous enough to just leave the comfort zone and go for a mission trip. How nice if I could just have a little more faith in God that He would provide everything. But I'm not. Guess this is a really tough lesson for me.

Highlights of today, is just a simply call that really brightens up my day today. Haha. I've got a phone call today looking for James Yap. And I told her, ya, it's me. How can I help you? She was like asking me, my son will be starting tuition with you next week right? Then I was like so blur. Next week? Did he notified me? Then she added are you the James from Chi Liung? I was like, no. I'm the James from Bkt Tinggi. Right after that she sounded so bengang and I asked her, on what subject. She got so pissed off and she hung up the phone. Haha. What a call. But that really makes me laughed. Well, as far as I'm aware of, I did not offered tuition to anyone. So how could that be? Hehe.

Well, that's all from me today. Another day gone and 1 more day away to a brand new year. Time really flies. Hope you peeps enjoy your final 2 days before another new start. Take care peeps and enjoy. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home