It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Argh sick @gain

Guess what? I think I hate my situation now. Could be considered worse than yesterday's. Now I do not have fever but still have my sorethroat. Worst still, is starting to have flam. Argh, so geram coz' so darn uncomfortable. Whole day I've been having difficulty to talk. I need to mute in the middle of the conversation for coughing before proceeding. Sounds funny huh? Yes it is. Even my colleagues laughed at me. Asked me why not take another day of leave. Well, if my situation continues on like this, perhap I would consider about it.

So sorry, got nothing much to share about. Well, not really sure why lately I'm getting frustrated easily, most probably with my unfit condition. Well, please pray that I get better by 2molo. So, that I can put a my smile face again. I've been missing it very much. Hehe. Now you know, is really that suffering falling sick huh. Better dont fall sick ya. Take care peeps. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home