It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

B@ck After A Long Holiday

I've yet to update my blog for so long already. Well, alot of things happened over the weekend. Let me start off with Friday. Haha. Guess what? Right after I'm recovered from sick, there goes my beloved sister's turn. She vomitted and could not able to attend caroling. Really pity her. Must be virus infection from the naughty brother la. I feeled so bad. So, I did all I can try to take care of her, feeding her with medicine.

As for Saturday, I did CG planning with May and right after that, attended Melissa's baptism in Wesley church. First time been to that church and I was really fascinated by their new church's building. Expecially their baptism pool. Wow, really chun. Donno how to describe it but really nice. Should see for urself, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Then night, proceed for the last night of caroling. To be honest, I did not really enjoy caroling this time. Maybe bcoz' I was one of the organising committee and not able to enjoy fully rather than worrying whether things will turn out well or not. Perhaps that's what I really have to confess coz' did not really fully rely on God. But after all, it has past. So aint going to think much anymore.

On Christmas day, I think I spent most of my time with my parents. Coz' havent been spending much time with them. And moreover, my mum is sicked this time. Is like taking turn to fall sick. Better cross my fingers coz' dowan my dad to be the next one. Hehe. I did not attend the church for the English ones but I did attended the Chinese ones. Well, not too bad, me and Noelle decided to go church in the night to just catch up things with people. To my surprise, get to see lot of "old friends". Friends that have been away to overseas. People like Andrew, Bernard, Jamie, and lots of them. And right after that went out mamak with them. I guess is the largest group of people I had gone out mamak with. I think it was like 30 to 40 ppls. Really wow! Hehe.

Well, as for Monday, I really couldnt wait for that day. Why? Coz' I'm going to see baby Natalie. Nancy, one of our CG member gave birth to a baby gal and I really cant wait to see. Is definately going to be very cute. Coz' is a baby. Well, for people that knows me well, they should know that I like babies a lot. Haha. And right after that, me and Noelle coached Choi how to drive coz' she's going to have her driving test on Wednesday. Oh no, another driver added to the list and the road is going to be congested with another driver again. Hahaha. Indeed, she passed today. I guess she's going to be darn happy. Oh ya, another thing to add to my Monday. I went futsal in the morning and I got myself injured. Haiz, my right ankle is twisted. I have to limp when I'm walking now.

Haha, as for Tuesday, I had the most relaxing day of all. I took a day off just to relax and spend time with beloved Noelle. Really enjoyed time with her, no doubt we watched our seperate dramas but we do have quality time together as well... Haha. Funny isnt it? Kekeke. I guess that's all from me today. I think my blog is getting too long. Haha. Better stop here and take care peeps. Have a great day ahead 2molo. God Bless. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home