It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

It'Z Wednesday

Wanna hear what I learn from the drama again? Haha, well, what I learn today I how to make gals happy. You guys really have to watch this drama. Lots of tactics to make gals happy. Especially to those that are courting gals. I'm down with 2 more episods. I'm on episod 28. Finally the guy is back with the gal that he love. For me, I would also choose gal B la. Well, I've made my choice and no regrets.

Guess that's all from me today. I'm logging off now. Guess what? I learnt something new from Dan today. He thought me how to tune my engine. Haha, he told me that my engine's RPM is quite high. So he tuned for me. Well, want to learn how to tune your engine, ask me ya. Haha. Kla, looks like I'm speechless at the moment. Quite a boring day for me and nothing much to share here. Take care peeps and hugs! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home