It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Monday, August 29.20005

Haiz, couldnt break my record for sleeping the longest hours. But anyhow, it's a good progess for me! I've slept for 13 hrs. Bear in mind with me it's 13hrs! Keke =). You might be saying that this pig sleep so long. But for those who constantly reads my blog or read my previous posting, you should be able to know that I've only slept 1 hr on Sat. So, not too bad huh? As a replacement. Hehe. As usual, Mon again. =( Weekend flies so fast. Cant even have time to enjoy much. For the rest of you, you still have Wed to look forward to. But for me? I still have to work. Sob sob. Let me not disappoint with that, @ least I still can blog. Hehe.

Wow, really thank God coz' even though it's a Monday, the call volume is low. Haha. That enables me to complete 3 posting for today. I have a prayer point that I wish to share with all of you! My colleague's friend's dad is currently suspected having a abnormal growth of his liver. His name is Dr. Arul. Can we all pray for Dr. Arul? The growth might be cancerous too. The full report will be out in the morning, Tuesday morning. Me and Daven would really appreciate for those that can pray for Dr. Arul. Pray that the growth will not be cancerous and might be able to remove that.

I think that's all for me, today! Guess I need to rest liao. My "lunch" time is over and I guess most of you all will be bored of reading my blog already. Keke. Hopefully tomorrow I'll come out with something interesting to update you guys ya. Take care and cheers. God bless you all too. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie boy...Jamie boy....in case you're all wondering - James is one of the youngest in the office, so i've given him a nick. Thank you for all the prayers. I do pray that Dr. Arul will come out of this without any complications. I am claiming the healing. I believe strongly that God is already healing him. Thank you all once again and May God continue to bless all of you in all your endeavours.

2:37 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Hehe. Thanks for your nick huh, Dave. Well, Dave is the percussionist that I've ever mentioned to all of you. I think he is a good percussionist even though havent heard him play and he did promised me that he'll teach me one day. Hopefully that one day is not too long huh, Dave.

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home