It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bah Kut Teh

Hi guys, just came back from Bah Kut Teh. Phew! Yummy and nice. I'm full @ the moment. Hopefully that I'm able to burn few fats out of it that will able to keep me warm. But seems like it's not working. The aircond is just too cold for the BKT to be burnt. Haiz, I went toilet 5 times already. Guess like Im going to "wee" again. Shucks! Oh ya, just now I've learn something new from Daniel. Hehe, when comes to eat, he is really good la. You know what? Have you all try putting the black soya souce (mild ones) onto the chilli padi? Well, let me tell you, it really tasted wonderful. Try it if you do not believe me. Right after that, he grab few chocolate bars from 7-eleven samore. He is really great la. You know, "great". hehe. I'm going to steal some from him later. Kaka.


I'll be working OT again today. Till what time? Not too sure yet. Depending on my mood. Kaka. But need to sleep la, coz' going out with darlings in the noon. Get to sit her new car lo, Suzki Swift. Donno why she get my dream car. Kaka. Maybe she wants her darling to enjoy the ride instead of being the driver. Have a great weekend ahead ya. Take care guys! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home