It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thursday, September 1, 2005

It's a tiring day as a start! Not enough sleep for me! Sob sob! Only slept for 6 hrs today. Wish I could sleep more but, NO TIME! Went back home about 715am and went to ATM to withdraw money. It's time to give "pocket money" to dad, mum and sister, 1st of the month already. Hehe. Almost 1/3 of my salary gone, not including the amount I have to give for offering this month. Know I know, why would working people often say what they earn is never enough for them. Haha, giving offering it's not a burden for me but it's more to a form of thanksgiving to God and reminds me of how wonderful He had blessed me with this job. So, He truely deserve it! Oh ya, and for those that knew I owed my dad due to the travelling expenses before I started working, finally I'm cleared. I'm debt free now! If I'm not mistaken I borrowed about RM1K from him to go for travelling, and I repay back through installment but interest free! Haha.

Got up about 330pm today and dad took me out again. Hehe, guess he's really free lately. What to do? His own businees and he can leave anytime he wants to. Guess where he brought me to? He brought me to Toyota's showroom and I asked him, why? Getting me a new car? Then he just grins @ me. Actually not really, he just wanted to see the new car, Forturner. Haha, really siao siao one him. Then I suggested to him, hey, get that and I can have your car now, Altis. Hehe, then he grins back @ me and said dream on. Haijar, my heart just shattered into pieces. But he did ask the salasman informations on Vios and City but second hand cars. Good enough for me! First of all, something I can afford, secondly I wont be over burden by that and thirdly, I just wanna get a automatic car for my mum to drive around. Simple as that. So, I was Kinda happy after that. Yeah! Yeah! Got new second hand car. What talking me again. Siao liao!

Updates on Dr. Arul, really thank God coz' the doctor found out that it was not a cancerous cell. Indeed God really listens to prayer. But continue to pray for him becuase he needs to go under a operation this coming monday to remove the growth. Pray for doctor's wisdom to make the operation a successful ones. Thanks all of you for the prayer support!

Hehe. Guess what? I've just eaten the best curry puff ever. Never taste such a wonderful curry puff. The curry puff contains egg samo. Whow! My colleague, Damien tapau for all of us. Thanks Damien! Guess where he got that from? It's from Klang, Bekerly Corner! I really cant deny that Klang is really a place of "heaven for foods". Hehe, you can get all the nice food here, name it and you'll get. No wonder Im putting on weight.

That's all from me today! Very tired and lazy to think! Will update the blog later in the morning. Sleep early ya everyone! So wont be like panda bear. Kaka. Take care and God bless. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home