It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Shucks, so sleepy!

Good morning dear friends. Im about to go cuckoos. Today work OT till 700am. I've been working for about 11 hrs for now. Hehe. Moreover such a nice time to sleep now. Cold and wonderful morning. I can hear my bed is calling me! But nevertheless, I did not regret staying overtime. Guess what! I've found out the model of the foot controllers (pedals) that the Planet Shakers's guitarist is using that. Haha. I've found you. It's my dream pedal that I really wanted to get. Afford to buy or not, it's the second thought. I really wish that I could get it soon, but there's still guitar amp for me to look into before getting a foot controllers. Haiz, how nice if someone it's going to sponsor me one. Well, I guess it's about time for me to get into dreams and wishing for my dream to become reality. Kaka. Gnite people. Opps, should be saying good morning! Kla, good bye dears! Time to pack and ciao! Buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home