It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dear all, how are you all doing? First of all, greeting from CSA office, HAPPY MERDEKA! What talking me, well, nvm, you should understand what am I talking about. Talking about that, Im so dissapointed. Dont get to see the fireworks this year. Can hear the fireworks noise but no visual. I like fireworks very much ever since when Im young. Always pulling my daddy to the parade for the firework, but seems that I've grown up and no more daddy to accompany me. Hehe. All of you must be enjoying today huh? Get to go for shopping and movies, but me? Have to spend the whole day sleeping coz' still have to go to office in the nite.

Guess what? It's another wonderful day for me! I get to sleep 10 hrs today. Slept @ 730am and got up @ 530pm. Really doubting myself, what is wrong with me? Must be some nice dream restricting me from getting up. Haha. Even my mum, did question me, what wrong with you lately? Doesnt seem like it's you. Well, for those who knows my mum, she is the only that encourages me too sleep alot. Even when I go out in the noon, I have to reach home by 300pm. It's just like my curfew on the night. BUT IT'S NOON! She would just called me up and said, today not going for work? Then I would have to say, okie okie, I'll be back shortly! Hehe. But piece of advice from me, dont sleep too long. Or else you'll be in Neverland like Peter Pan. Kaka. Most of my days are like that. Making me cuckoos.

I've just found out from May saying that Shyong and Loong will come and find me for "lunch" today. But I donno what happen in between, finally they are not coming. Sob sob! Boh sim one this 2 buddies. Haiz, must be lazy la. Moreoever, they'll be having holiday 2molo. Haiz, left me alone in the office for bun again. Kaka. You know what? My colleague is calling me a bun boy. Coz' I've been eating bun everyday. Some friends that really concern for me like Phaik Ying, she would say, bun is not good. And able to make you fat. But I think I have a proper diet everyday. Hehe. I eat dinner (which is a full meal), then bun for my "lunch" and milk for my morning. Isnt that proper diet? I have all the minerals. Kaka.

Just now, I dont really have time to breathe. Today's call volume is not as low as the previous 2 days. I have to answer call one after another. NONSTOP! haiz. Till now, I've took about 30 calls already. 30 calls in 4 hrs, that's really alot. My usual one is 30 for the whole day. Haiz, Americans, please stop calling in! Please la. It's our independence day. Can you just give us some break over here! That's what I keep complaining about. kaka.

Im done with today. Will tell you more about my "Merdeka Day" tomorrow. Oh ya, Im so happy to find out that my salary is out later. I can withdraw it already lo. Yeah! Yeah! I've check it online. Kaka. Last but not least, happy Merdeka once more. Remember to raise Jalur Gemilang on ur house ya. Shows that you are patriotic ma. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home