It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Day of home alone

Haha! What a nice day today. I can have the whole house by myself today. My parents went to Tanjong Karang, my mum's hometown. They left me home alone! Well, I wish that I could follow them but I still have to work during the night. Left me no choice but to sleep @ home. Guess most of you are enjoying. Go around shopping? Hanging out and catching up with your friends? You should. That's why it's called holiday. Suppose to be a day to relax! As usual, I reach home @ 530am and this time, I was really tired. So I went off to bed right away, after my bathe etc. But guess what? As I was sleeping, if I'm not mistaken that was about 930am, someone knocked the door. So, I slowly open up my little eyes and looked, it's my dad! He asked me to accompany him out for breakfast. Without hesistating, I said yes and I followed him out, not knowing where he is going to bring me! He drove me to a bah kut teh's shop in Bukit Tinggi, it's just right beside Hock Bee Hiong. Well, not too bad after all, the taste is not bad, but the main ingredient which is the pork, tasted so hard like chewing gum. Erm, dont really like it. It's too chewy. Hehe.

When back home and sleep right after that. And off they went to Tanjong Karang! The next moment I opened up my eyes, it was almost 530pm. Phew, thank God I can get up on time. Or else, I'll be late for work. Well, normally I would take about 30 minutes for me to get ready and moreover today no dinner for me, so I have to "eat myself". Hehe. Decided to go early for work and drop by @ the McD's drive thru in Bukit Tinggi. Managed to grab a fillet 'o' fish and eat in the car. Ya, usual me, only eat fillet 'o' fish in McD, nothing else. Trust me! Nothing else! Nothing can grab my attention anymore, I'm loyal to fillet 'o' fish! The moment, you see James eating a Big Mac, oh oh, something must have gone wrong. Either that fillet 'o' fish had hurted James or James has found a new "lover". Kaka. Im just kidding. Something must have gone wrong with me today. Must be the bah kut teh la.

Oh ya, do you all still remember about Dr Arul? the one I mentioned 2 days ago. Please continue to pray for him as the result is not out yet due to some complications. I've got to know from Dave the tube unable to reach the liver due to some blockage. So, the doctor decided to "drill" (I guess there's some better word to describe but I'm a medical idiot! Hehe, donno the terms!) a hole through the stomach just to scan the liver. The result will be out tomorrow morning. Let us continue to pray for Dr Arul ya.

I called Choi just now. Haha. Usual her, homesick again. But I kept telling her, you'll be back on 10th and it's like only 10 days left in National Service. After that she'll be all free. Hehe. She keeps repeating that she misses all the people here. Poor girl! But, did have a nice chat with her. Good time of catching up. But due to time constraint, have to drop the call, coz' I need to start working lo. Hehe.

Will update more later, see ya, and enjoy ur very last moment of Independance Day ya! Take care, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home