It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday, September 2, 2005

Hi all, it's Friday again! Yeah! Really looking forward for weekends. Plan to go for @ least a movie. Havent been watching movies for very long liao. Cant even recall what was the previous movie I've watched! I just remembered I've watched that with Noelle, Siang, Choi, Yong and Jeremy, but movie name? Hehe. As usual, feel so tired today. Guess din't really sleep well. Lots of things to think about! Haiz, life is really full of worries! Constantly remind myself to hand them to God's hand, but it's tough. So I would to have faith and trust on God that He will help me.

Oh ya, this morning when I almost reaching home, got a message from aunty Rovena. Was kinda surprise and she asked me out for breakfast. Hehe, dint go out with her for quite some time already. Used to be very close to her last time but due to my working time, so seldom hang out with her anymore. Well, we had a great time chatting and catching up with each other. She is one of the elder that I really feel comfortable sharing things with. She been treating me like a son all this while. I enjoyed taking advice from her, well, maybe we, the young ones should try talking more to the elder ones and we will really learn alot from them. Trust me! Although different people have different opinion but all they shared out it's from their experiences. We cant go through it but we can learn from their experiences. That makes us grow mature easily. Im not saying that I'm mature now, but still in the process of learning. Hehe!

Well, just now had a short meeting. My team lead was asking us, whether we want to take off on Monday or not? Because it's a Labor Day in US. For me, why take off? Hehe. I can come on work on Monday and goyang kaki. Hehe. Why? Because very few calls will be coming in. Kaka. Looking forward for that day, where I can bring my books and read here. Haha. Would probably finish a book. Oh ya, plan to finish up the book entitled Kiss Dating Goodbye. Got that as birthday present from Noelle, Siang, Choi and D-way. Feel bad coz' had the book since 8th of July but till now? hehe,better dont write down how much I've read. Or else I'll be getting scolding from Siang. By the way, it's damn cold in the office today. Donno what happen, it's as cold as Genting. Haha, guess I need to bring my sweater in on Monday. Oh ya, later I'll be going for Bah Kut Teh again in PJ old town. You must be wondering, BKT again? hehe. Yes!

Kla, will update more when I get back. Take care guys and have a great weekend ahead. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home