It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

@dvEnTurous Day!

As usual, I went back and I sleep. But I got up @ 300pm. Guess where I went right after that? I went to the Honda showroom in Bkt Raja with my dad. I went for a test drive today. It's City iDSi. It was raining quite heavily at that time, well, not too care about that, coz' first of all, it's a test drive car, so just hantam only la. Haha. I switched the gear to manual and I just accelerated all the way up the hill with 80 kmph (the hill bside the showroom). Wow, the car is darn powerfull. Bear in mind, City has a semi-auto transmission meaning a automatic and a manual transmission together.

I just like the way they designed the car where you're able to play with the gear like playing Need for Speed. Ya, if I continue driving that way, that would be Need for Speed Hot Persuit meaning I would be chase by policeman. Haha. Coz' I was going around 150kmph just for that very short distance (between the road outside Jusco to the link to Eng Ann). I'm just good in testing car, ain't I? But too bad, the car's brake not very good. Coz' using drum on the back 2 wheels. Should tell you guys the feel when I test drive the Vtec ones next week. Bear in mind, it's going to be more powerful than iDSi, so I can go 180kmph without any problem. Haha.

Today I played ping pong again during lunch. This time I played with Daniel. Haha, 4 sets of 21 and I won all. Hehe, not to say I'm very good but still able to win. Not bad. KAka. Kla, that's all from me today. Take care peeps. I'm looking forward 2molo as 2molo is my last day of work this week. Friday is a holiday for me. YEAH! And I applied for day off. Ya, after such a long time then I have break now. Should really enjoy it. Cheers peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home