It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Friday, October 14, 2005

I would say it's a boring day for me to start off my weekend. Haha, well besides having lunch with Noelle, Siang and Lily, nothing much happening in my life today. We went to the Taste Heaven in Bandar Bukit Raja for makan. Well, the food there has always been not bad, just that the portion is too big for me. So, not so suitable lo. Kaka!

As the weekend is approaching, I feel lazier and lazier each hour. BUT the calls seems to be coming in non-stop. Gosh, it's a friday la dear Americans. Cant you guys take time off or something. Hehe, ya I know little grumpy here. Not too worry, James is still James and he'll know how to make himself laugh. Hahaha. First of all, the amount of analyst is limited today as 2 anaylst taken off and 1 on MC.

Currently I'm stuck with a user on network issues. Well, when everytime I mentioned about network issue meaning is something urgent and needs long waiting time for the call. But guess what? I want to go wash room now! How am I going to go? Should I put user on hold to go wash room? Kakaka. Well, just some of the silly things I can't do. Meaning, stay on the line lo. Simple as that and I'd have to run to the wash room later.

Well, that's all from me this week. Looking forward for my weekend to start and I'll be praise leading on this Sun. Kanjiong! Please pray for me okie? I truely and deeply and madly need your prayer support. Okies, take care peeps and enjoy your weekend. See ya. God BLESS! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home