It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Got up quite early today. I've only managed to sleep 6 hrs, meaning only 1/3 of what I slept on previous day and now I'm feeling darn tired. Got use to sleeping long hours, I guess. Oh ya, I almost forgot about LOTR that I promised you guys. Kaka. So sorry, I did not manage to watch ever since I finished the second episod, but today I did get to watch the 3rd episod but only 40 minutes. My mum la, seize the tv from me because she wants to watch her drama. Got so many other tv dowan to watch but to kacau me with 53" inch tv. Hehe, so I have to switch of the tv and pass the remote to her. *sob sob*.

But good thing I passed her the tv and my dad brought me out "kai kai". HAha. He brought me to the Honda showroom to car visit. Well, for those that do not know, today is the launching of new city facelift. Well, not bad looking, better than the previous city (of course). Quite sporty look as well. Even my dad says its nice. Haha, is he trying to hint something to me? Well, I do not know. KAka.

I have a bad migrain again today. Not too sure why, perhaps the lightings in my company. It's too bright I guess. I cant take it when it gets too glaring. Guess I need to stop here for today. So sorry peeps. Anyway, not too worry for me. I'm a bat, that's why I cant take lights, remember I'm working in the nite? Hehe. Cheers peeps. T@ke care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home