It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Br@in CeLLs De@D!

I broke my record for my sleeping hours again. This time is 18 hrs non-stop. I guess I'm really tired over the weekends huh. I slept from 1030pm till 430pm. It's really crazy, it's like 3/4 of my day gone. When I gone up, it's like shucks, I even forgotten that I have appointment with Cteven. Promised to find him in the morning. So sorry pal. But I did went over his house right after I got up. Haha. Perhaps next time I should sleep for 1 whole day. See how would I feel right after that.

My whole day have been so dizzy ever since I got up and till now is still the same. Well, think that most of my brain cells are dying off. But I think I still know who am I. Haha. Kla, not much to talk about for today. Since my day already filled up with sleep. Kaka. Oh ya, let me give u guys a joke as I promised over last week. Hope you enjoy.

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear. "What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor. The doctor replies, "You're not eating properly."

Haha, more jokes over this week. Enjoy everyone. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

18 hours non-stop??!! Leng Lui in the house, see what I mean? You got to meet James real face to face. Just make James tired and sleepy and James is all yours. What are you waiting for, just pick up the phone and call the number on your screen. Dial 1-800-James, for your very own appointment. Otherwise, you will be disappointed.

9:56 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Wah! Jeremy Eng. Dont la, reveal my weekpoint to the gals out there. Later "no more" how? Kakaka. By the way, it's an art and joy able to sleep so long. hehe. I'm sure everyone of u wants to sleep as long as i did, but pls don be like me getting so bz over the weekend and sleep 18 hrs day after that. Haha. Cheers!

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home