It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Saturday, October 15, 2005

As usual, went jogging in the morning with Noelle and Choi. Well, my concern is, it's raining so heavily on Noelle's house but over the stadium is clear. Funny right? Not to say her house is very far away from the stadium. Haha, despite the good weather, all of us did not do good on that day. I only managed to do 6 rounds whereas Choi and Noelle did 4/5 rounds each, I guess. Hehe, right after that we went the morning market again. WE were eating and suddenly the rain starts pouring. Haha, poor Choi where she's eating and the water starts pouring on her.
On the noon, my CG had a baking session. We baked cakes for pastors and advisors as the following day is the pastor's day. Well, pictures says louder than word. So, peeps please sit back and enjoy. That's what I've been doing the whole noon for Sat. Want more pictures, approach me directly okie? I'll send you more. Can't able to upload too much online.

First of all, look @ this "honey stars" cake. Looks nice huh. But taste nice? Please do get back to our president if u want to know it's nice or not. And this cake is done by darling Noelle.

Look @ Wei Hong, starring @ the cake and hoping that mama will feed him. Kaka. The picture on the left, showing all of them are decorating the cake. Not on the cake but the card where is attached to the cake. Hehe.

More pictures to be uploaded 2molo. So, be patient okie? Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home