It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sunday, October 16, 2005

For those who have been praying for me, thanks very much, as God once again has used me during the worship. I'm sure that it was not me that was leading on the Sun morning but God. I can sense the tiredness right after the whole worship. As if that my whole got drain out of energy. But it was good, the feeling being used by God.

On the evening, me and May had dinner with bro Voon Horn to have some catch-ups (not ketchups). Well, had some future planning for our CG too. Right after, we've attended our 1st caroling practise. Practise was not bad! Keep it up Steven and thanks for helping up. I was really encourage by the amount of people turned up. Guess everyone is excited on singing carols for people around Klang. If you have yet to enroll, please do not hesitate the join us this coming Sun. The requirements is very simple. Non degree or any cert holders also can join in. All is need from you is, you believe in Jesus and are willing to serve God through caroling. Remember, Sunday 8 pm! Hope to see more ppl next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home