It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, October 14, 2005

D@y Off cLe@ninG uP!

After finish work today, Dave challenged me for a ping pong match. Haha, bear in mind, I do not know how to play ping pong and @ the same time, he has volunteered for his school for ping pong last time. Wow! But not too bad though, James did not get beaten flat. The score is quite close. I lost both the game, 21-19 and 21-16. Haha. Erm, not to mention the amount of calaries I've burn, I think I've gain more instead. Right after that, we went for breakfast and I took 2 packet of nasi lemak. KAkaka.

Got back home after that, but having difficulty to sleep. So, I've finally made up my mind to clean up my room. Basically I took the whole morning to clean up my room and I can't even sleep! The room is like so so messy even there are things all over my bed. Coz' I took everything out of my study table. I've promised my sister to give her the study table since I'm not using it anymore. Well, imagine all those things from the study table chucked onto the bed. Kaka. Basically I was kinda busy with my "room" for the whole morning till about 10am. Really cant take it anymore. Just feel like dozing off and there I go, just take a big box, and throw whatever is on the bed into the box and off to sleep.

Got up around 200pm and started arranging stuff, well, looking at the final result, I'm so much satisfied. Haha, now my room is bigger; without the study table! Looking forward to remove more things from my room, so I can buy a medium sized aquarium for my cute little MeeMo. Haha, perhaps I could add few more after that and I should name them Dowee, MahLing(MeeMo's faler), Bluce(the shark) and Klutch(the turtle). Haha. And me the Larla. For those who still remember the show Finding Nemo, then you'll know what I'm talking about here. =)

Today I played ping pong during the "lunch" hour again. Haha, guess James is going to get pro in ping pong. Have been playing twice in a day. Oh ya, my company is going to organize a ping pong tournament between the staff. So, looking forward for that.

I need a favor from all of you. I'm still looking for a pianist for caroling. Someone who is able to commit and help up during the practises for caroling. Please pray for one. And if God speak to you and touch you to be one, please let me know. I'd be more than happy. I think that's all from me today. Have a great day ahead for friday as weekend is approaching @GAIN! Haha. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home