It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Monday, October 17, 2005

Got up as early as 600 this morning to go for jogging with Ms. Kan. Well, guess my stamina is getting worse. Or maybe yesterday I've injured my leg, I couldn't jog for more than 6 laps. Haiz, darn dissapointed. As I still feel the ache on my left leg. Guess that I need some medication again.

Right after that, I suppose to go to my grandma's house expecting to help her out. BUT, she conned me. I'm ended up with my uncle's hardware shop in Shah Alam. I'm needed to take care of the shop for the whole morning. My goodness! I dont even know the price in the shop and moreover, what is what I dont even know. There's this client came in looking for thinner, I ended up giving him turpentine. Haha. Well, not that is not written, it's written but it's in mandrin. Shuck! I tot it's clear color meaning thinner, but who cares. Kakaka. Right after leaving the shop, I still have to bank in money for my uncle. Shucks man, the queue is so darn long and I've waited there almost an 30 to 45 minutes. There goes my wonderful morning. Haiz!

Well, overall, my day is not too good as I have only downs but no ups. =( Lots of things in mind to think about too. Worries, worries and worries. Guess I did not put my trust fully on God in certain areas. Please pray for me yeah and well, not too worry about me. I guess when I get back to sleep, I'll be alright after that. That's all from me today. Hope you peeps enjoy ur day. Take care again and God bless. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home