It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sunday, October 9, 2005

As usual, Sunday is my busy day. Oh ya, not forgeting Sun was a theological education sunday. And right after the service, May was suggesting, instead of doing MBA, why not take MDiv? Know what's that? Hehe. Well, it's Master of Divinity. Meaning to be a pastor liao la. Haiz, this May ar, siao siao one. Me becoming a pastor? Erm, no no...Not too holy to become one. Kaka. Later I give ajaran sesat then susah. Anyway, May's thanks for your suggestion but suggestion not taken. For this I can clearly tell you my calling would not be a pastor unless miracles happen. Because I'm not good in teaching what more giving sermons. It's just not me. KAkaka.

Had meetings on the noon for the carolings. Well, I'm still worry about it. First of all, all of us equally inexperiece. Please do really pray for everyone of us, the organizing team members, Joanne Teh, May, Min Yaw and me. Pray that God will give us wisdom to coordinate this big event. Well, I'm worry because I do not know what to do and I might just left something out which could be quite important. Feel so dumb. Well, at times God will put us in a situation where we feel hopeless and dumb so we can go back to Him. It always reminds me that I need Him all the time. In a way it's good but we, the organizing team still needs all your support.

As usual, went futsal on Sun noon about 330pm. It's the thing that I cannot miss. Haha. What to do, my favourite sport. After all the hectic activities, went off quite early to bed. I think it's my earliest since I started working, 1030pm. (never have a chance to sleep that early during weekdays)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home