It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, October 24, 2005

PD Evaluation CAMP!

Greetings to all, I'm back after had a nice weekend. What about yours? HEhe. Let me show you my pictures over the weekend. Had a evaluation camp over the weekend with the English Worship Service committee and cg leaders. Had a great time with all of them moreover on a wonderful resort. Let see the following pictures. Hehe.


Look @ that, still got swimming pool. Isn't that kewl. Haha, not to say I know how to swim.


Looking @ the garden view from my apartment. So nice. Hehe. Bear in mind it was on 4th floor. Meaning I have to climb up and down everytime. Haiz.


This is the seaview. It's so nice. Feel like moving out to the suburbs to enjoy this kind of lifestyles in future.


This is my room, slept with the same room with Alvin. Nice color to have your room painted. KEke.

This is the living room. It's also a nice color to have. Haha. Basically the whole apartment was that colorfull.

Look at this scenery, look familiar isn't it? It's going to be the backyard of my villa. Haha. Look @ our president, she's sleeping and Laura? Siao liao, laugh till like that.
This is our meeting room. Looks pretty tense huh. But we had lots of fun during meeting. Get to learn lots of things from the adults too. Well, not forgeting that we also able to share out opinions with them.
It's games time. Haha, look @ all of them especially the adult, they are so eager to play! Well, we did have fun playing the telematch. We had basketball too. HAha, even Rev. Hong also join us ar. Don't play play! KAka.

Had dinner right after that and we played pool. Haha! I played with some Gary Yeoh and Jessie but I lost. haiz, coz' it's 2 against 1. Samo they have 2 turns before my turn. Meaning they shoot twice and I only shoot once. But nvm, let the old ones win. Kakaka. Then we depart for the satay. Haha, it's the biggest satay group trip ever. I think there were about 20 people, if I'm not mistaken. Haha, it was a treat from Uncle Eric. The satay was big a nice. Better than satay kajang I would say. So, next time we should have satay PD. Kaka.

Right after the satay, me, May, Laura and Jenisa stayed up for chat. Haha, till the extend that we could not get up for devotion on the next day. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home