It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Erm, nothing much to share on today. Well, for those who are reading this, blog, I'd really need a favor from you guys. Please do pray for our prime minister that he would be strengthened as his wife, Datin Seri Endon Mahmood, just passed away on Thurs morning. Pray that our dear prime minister would be getting through it fast enough as our nation still needs his leadership.

Haha, guess that all from me as I'm already in a holiday mood. I'll be away to Port Dickson soon. I guess I wont get to sleep much as I have to meet them up in church @ 830am. Anyone have extra time to spear me? Well, 2 hrs I'd be more than happy. Haha. K peeps, I'll post more picture next week. Enjoy ur weekend and ur holiday okie? Give u all a BIG HUGZZZ! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home