It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Well, it's my first time ever I donated my blood. Haha, not a scary experience though. Well, I dont feel anything as well right after the blood donation too. I had my blood checkup on that same day as well. Coz' the Pandamaran Methodist Church is having a blood donation drive and they are giving special discounts for blood checkup. Just to ensure that I do not have high cholesterol like Siang, haha, then I can be extra careful on my food consumption.

Just a unusual thing happened to me, I had migrain right after futsal. Wondering is that something got to do with donating blood or either that did not have my meals right after blood donation. I'm confuse. Anyone have any opinion on this? I'd really appreaciate it if you can let me know so I'd know what to do in future after I donate the blood.

Sometime's I get pretty frustrated with the migrains! It's like coming over and over again. Not too sure why is it so. Argh! It's becoming more like a routine thingi. Well, not too worry about that. Hope that it will go off soon. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home