It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

It'Z FriD@y @gain!

Today can be considered as a fruitful day for me. Haha. I did so many things. Got up around 2pm. The first thing I did was went over to Honda showroom to cancel my booking. Unfortunately, I was not able to take the cheque on the spot. Haiz, have to wait for 1 month. Well, no hurries. At that point, my dad was trying to be devil's advocate again. Haha! He was like asking me, sure if I would like to cancel the booking? Then I stared at him, telling, "Dad, if you buy for me and pays everything, I do not have a problem holding it back". Then he keeps quite. Well, I know obviously he's joking with me. Once I'm firm with my decision, I will not think twice anymore. So basically is a no for me.....

Right after that, I went to Klang Parade and made my new spectacles. My sis also made 1 pair. So, thanks to dad as he is so kind to pay for me. Haha, should go out with him more often so I do not have to spend a single cent. Kaka, cunnig son! Wanted to buy phone for my sis, but not enough time. So, pending again. Haha. Coz' will need to go back and get ready for work.

Today I did not need to drive down to work, thanks to Noelle. She offered to send me down to work mean while she can do her things. But what about 2molo morning? How am I going back? Walk back lo. After all not very far only ma. Maybe I need to walk about 1 hour to reach AsiaJaya for me to catch a bus back to Klang. Hehe. Not a very good idea after all huh? No worries, Noelle will be picking me up from office again and we'll be going for Dim Sum in Taman Megah together with Daniel. Oh no, she's meeting my colleague and Daniel is going to complain everything about me to her? Hopefully it's not happening. Haha. After all, I behave well in office. Kakaka. Well, that's all from me this week. Hope this little posting could spice up your weekend a little. I'm trying to make it as funny as possible hopefully you guys enjoy reading. Take care peeps and have a great weekend. Shall see ya next week. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home