It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Prosperous weekend

Haha, I'm back from my holiday and guess what? My weight increase again. Argh! Coz' I had wonderful meals almost everyday. Letz see what I've eaten on Friday.

Well, as I did mentioned, I took leave on Friday, just a day of break after a long weeks and months of hard work. Haha, finally I can afford to take leave right after all the accumulations of leave. Went out with Noelle and Choi. Firstly, we went to the Korean restaurant in Hartamas. Well, is my first time eating Korean food, so I do not know how the actual ways of eating. Haha. Sounded so sua ku har? Right after the Korean food, I accompanied both of them shopping around Hartamas. Haha. Going from each boutique to the other. Bored? Not really. I have games to play while waiting for them. Meanwhile still can look at the 2 fashion gal trying on different clothes, getting opinion from me. Really enjoy doing that. Haha. Next, our stop is Bukit Bintang. Managed to get my new PDA from Low yat. Meanwhile both of the gal went Sungai Wang and had thier shopping again. Keke. I'm happy and sad at the same time. A big hole in my wallet again. *sob sob*. But I did not regret getting that. Quite a usefull tool for me now. Haha.

On the nite, we had sushi buffet in Legend Hotel. We managed to give Choi a surprise. Haha, coz' we want to celebrate her birthday. Siang and Daniel met us there. She was kinda surpised and happy. All of us are happy for her. Hehe. Guess what? I like the buffet coz' there are tones of raw salmon and I love them all. Haha. Basically the main dish for that nite is salmon. Hehe.

Then following day, Saturday, I attended my cousin's wedding dinner in V-Garden. So, food again. Well, this time is not only food. I managed to make myself drunk as I drank 6 cups of red wine. The most I've gone this time. Previously I manage only 4 cups. Not really drunk la. Still can move about but feel darn sleepy. Haha.

As off Sunday, another trip of dinner again in the same place V-Garden. This time is dinner with church members as we celebrated out 107 anniversary. Will try to post picts 2molo. Well, I guess that about it from me today. Has been quite a long blog huh? Haha. I know I know, chiong hei ma. But I'm happy ma, just wanna share with all of u. Take care peeps and have a wonderful week ahead! Oh ya, 1 more thing that I would like to update you peeps, all the caroling preparation have been done and just awaiting for the date for us to go out. Please do pray for us. Thanks. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger "B" said...

I like your blog!! Keep writing =)

6:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home