It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sleepy, Sleepy and Sleepy....

How you guys been doing over the weekend? Mine was greatz but for once, I seriously do not know how to describe it. Well, not to say I have different activities over the weekend, but this time is so much different. The weekend I go through is so much different. No doubt a little bit tired but I enjoyed it alot. Haha.

However, this weekend, I did not mange to do any sports. Haiz, I'm going to be darn fat. No exercise but excessive of eating. Argh! I'm got to control what I am eating. Hehe. Maybe I should start going jogging every morning. But before that, thought of giving myself a final treat just now. Guess what I've been eating for my "lunch" today? Initially wanted to go for nasi lemak kambing. But ended up saw a fatman lut-lut. So me and Dan had lut-lut before eating nasi lemak kambing. That is like wow. Haha. Darn filling.

Finally I managed to fulfill my promise today. Got a phone for my sister. She was so undecided which phone she would prefer so ended up I chose for her. But she was happy enough so, good enough for me. Guess that's all from me today. I'm starting to feel sleepy as it's 520am now. Cozy morning and nice weather for me to ZzZzzzzz. You guys have a great day ahead tomorrow ya. Take care and God bless. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home