It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

There's something new about me today. Well, as usual came in for work. But today, there's a new employee came in to our department. It's a new hired. Meaning my new colleague. Haha. So, I was assigned by my team leader to give him training as well as teaching him. Haha, must be wondering, of all people why James? I also ask the same thing. Well, I'm not one with the most experienced, nor widest knowledge. Kakaka. So, a blur teaching a blur. Making worse combinations. Basically, I've been talking alot. Teaching him what I've known (which is limited). I'm having a weird feelings, teaching someone that is much older than me. Haha. Coz' in terms of working experience, I'm the least here.

But one thing I'm really sure, I'm not going to teach him how to blog. Kakaka. If not he'll be like me blogging everyday. Better not to influence him. Guess this is the most interesting event in my life today. So, will update more 2molo. Take care peeps. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home