It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I'll Be @way 2molo!

Hi peeps, it's another boring day for me. Haha. I've just completed episod 8. Drama is getting nicer now. Cant really wait to know the ending, but I need to go off soon. I cant really wait for 2molo as I'm taking off on Friday. Just thought of taking a day off and have some time for myself and my darling. Haha.

And just right before I'm off, I'm stuck with this darn demanding user for almost 20 minutes.. Argh!! Samo got the call at the last minute. Kla, I'm going off.. Hopefully my shopping would make me happier. Haha. Take care peeps and have a good weekend ahead. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home