It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Drama Day

I'm feeling blur for the whole day today. For me, the floor is always floating. Why? Coz' I've just taken my new specs. Haha. Probably my eyes is still trying adjust to my glasses. Well, not much different look, but just a little bit mature kind of look (more convincing way of saying older, BUT I'm not, okie?). Kekeke. Well, right after that, I was accompanying my parents shopping in Klang Parade.

Knowing today will be another boring day, so, I've decided to bring my sets of chinese dramas to watch in the office, 心花放. Quite a touching movie. Watched till almost cried. Is about family of 5, 4 brothers and 1 sister. One of the brother lost during childhood. I really cant imagine if any of our sibblings gone missing for 20 over years. So, treasure your sibblings while they are still around. No doubt sometimes it's hard coz' they keep on arguing with us but they are the ones that God blessed us with. Think about it if they are not around, I'm sure your situation now can be kinda different. Think about it. What I say might be applying to you.

Guess that's all I would like to share today. I'm going back with the movie. Episod 6 liao. Haha. Quite fast hor. Kakaka. Take care peeps. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home