It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Friday, January 20, 2006

Hmm, I'm speechless today. Why? Don't really know why. But one thing I'm sure is, I have a vision in my life but it seems to be so blur. How would I achieve my vision? Really donno. But one thing I have done throughout this week is to recommit myself back to God and He's the only one that could realign me back to the right path and knows what is best for me in future. I can only have my future plans lay before God's hand. Is a very tough decision week for me and God has been faithful to me throughout the whole week. I'm blessed. He showed me ways towards my plans and goals. I'm grateful. Though the journey seems to be blur for me, I just would need to be obedient of what God has laid for me. Want to know more about it? Come personally to me and I'd be more than willing to share with you. Just that it's not appropriate for me to share here.

Point to ponder upon. God will never fail you as He knows what's best for you. So, trust the Lord always as He is wonderful. It's really amazing if you were to be obedient and followed what God has in place for you.

Guess that's all from me today. I'm looking forward towards the weekend as my aunty is back from Australia. Take care peeps and enjoy your weekend. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home