It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oppss. Guess what? I forgotten to update my blog for the first time, which is yesterday. Hmm, life has been really tired for the past 2 days. I'm eating one meal per day and I'm going for jogging. Can you imagine the amount of energy left in my body? I couldnt even have some left for my brain. Haha. Hey, that doesnt mean that I'm brainless okie. *Bleak*.

Oh ya, guess what? On Tuesday, I got a shocked of my life. Guess what? Suddenly there's two lady peeping into my room while I was sleeping. Guess who's that? It's Pst Ang and Pst Lim. So happen, they just came to our house for visitation. I was like straight away jump up from my bed. Kakaka. Well, they might be coming over ur house any time. Haha.

As for today, I brought my mum out for a walk to buy new year stuff. As I was passing by the cold storage department, I was craving for ice-cream. Haha. So I bought myself a tub of ice-cream. Wow, nice. Manggo flavour. Hmm, nice. Thought of something to reward myself for dieting for the past 4 days. Kakaka.

And I've just got up about 7pm today and now I'm sleepy again. I think I need some sugar at least to have some energy for myself to stay awake. I cant really focus on the things I'm doing. Hehe. Kla, take care peeps. Ciao! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home